This scholarship was established to honor Minerva Jean Falcon, the Honolulu Consul General of the Republic of the Phillipines from 1996-2000. While in Hawai’i, Ambassador Falcon dedicated herself to helping many organizations and promoting projects that benefit all communities throughout the state. Ambassador Falcon established this scholarship in the spirit of giving back to the state of Hawai’i, and with generous contributions from many community members, the scholarship will live on for years to come.
The scholarship is administered by the Hawaiian Community Foundation and is offered to eligible students who graduated for a high school in Hawaii and of Filipino descent.
- Graduate from a high school in Hawaii
- Attend a 2 or 4 year college or university as either an undergraduate or graduate student
- Supports student of Filipino ancestry.
- Be a resident of the State of Hawaii
- Be a full time student
- Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Early Deadline: January 31
- Last Deadline: February
How To Apply:
Visit the Hawaiian Community Foundation – Scholarship site.