The Philippine American Bar Association (PABA) offers a $5,000 scholarship every year to the most deserving law students. The scholarship recipients will be acknowledged at the PABA Installation and Award Gala night. There are two types of scholarships offered: the Legal Scholarship and the Future Attorney Scholarship.
- PABA Legal Scholarship – recognizes outstanding 1L or 2L students committed to the strengthening the Filipino-American legal community. Factors that are considered include academic accomplishment, community activities, involvement in PABA and financial need.
- PABA Future Attorney Scholarship – Investing in the next generation of the lawyers in the PABA community, PABA created the “Future Attorney Scholarship” to defray the costs of bar study. Applicants must be 3L students sitting for the bar exam.
- Completed, and signed, Scholarship Application
- Transcript (Official or Unofficial)
- Copy of the FAFSA Student Aid Report Form
How to Apply:
Visit the PABA Scholarship site.