The Philippine Nurses Association Hawaii Foundation created this fund in 2005 to support Hawai’i residents of Filipino ancestry majoring in Nursing.
- Supports students of Filipino ancestry.
- Major in Nursing.
- Be a resident of the State of Hawaii.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Attend an accredited two or four year college or university as either an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be a full-time student.
- Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Early Deadline: January 31
- Last Deadline: February
How To Apply:
Visit the Hawaiian Community Foundation – Scholarship site.